Janus Sandsgaard of Machine Culture emailed me on Friday to point out that Polar Precision Performance Software has been updated to add the following new features:
- Double-clicking on day row opens the Diary to Daily details page.
- Week count extended to max. 20 (Calendar Properties – General – Number of Weeks)
- Entire day note text shown if there are no exercises for the day.
- Team name added to Quick user switch member name list. (Shown only if Coach login is on.)
- Sending data from one day is now possible.
- Plus a number of fixes for bugs that popped up in previous version.
Polar Precision Performance Software has been my favorite training log software for a long time. (To find out why, read Why Training Log Software is One of The Most Important Features of a Fitness Gadget from December 2003.) I think PPP has remained relevant over the last three years because Polar keeps enhancing it. I strongly recommend that all Polar AXN and S-Series HRM users upgrade as soon as possible. [ Thanks Janus! ]