A special welcome to the participants in the 2005 Bristol-Myers Squibb Tour of Hope. Operation Gadget is a website about electronic gadgets and sports technology, edited by Dave Aiello. Dave Aiello is a two-time participant in the Tour of Hope Fundraising Ride in Washington, DC. Our site has gone wall-to-wall with Tour of Hope coverage for the last 10 days.
We will continue to post information about the Tour during the weekend in Washington and after we return home. In the meantime here are a few highlights of our recent coverage:
- Dave Aiello's Flickr Photo Stream with shots from his Treo 650's camera where available
- Jeff Tredup Interview. 2005 Tour of Hope National Team Member.
- Map of 50-Mile Course for Tour of Hope Baltimore to DC Fundraising Ride
- Weather forecast for Washington, DC on October 8
- Links to Tour of Hope coverage on ThePaceline.com
- All the articles about the 2005 Tour of Hope from Operation Gadget
- All the articles about the 2004 Tour of Hope from Operation Gadget
If you have any comments or suggestions email me at daiello [at] operationgadget.com.
Technorati Tags: Tour of Hope