This is the Operation Gadget weekly summary for the second week of July 2005. I'm experimenting with a weekly summary so that readers who want to receive a periodic email with Operation Gadget headlines can receive the links to all of the articles published each week. I will post a mechanism for readers to sign up for this service when I work out the details.
- Stage 14 in HD at Theaters on Saturday to Benefit the Tyler Hamilton and Davis Phinney Foundations
- Crashes Taking Their Toll on the Tour de France
- Did Armstrong Want to Punish Riis with His Stage 10 Performance?
- SRM and Polar Using Auxiliary Transmitters to Boost Signals from Bike Computers
- Inside the OLN Production Truck at the Tour de France
- Getting a Better Picture of What's Happening at the Tour by Reading On-site and Off-site Weblogs
- Randall Butler Was Right About Stage 10 Blowing the Race Apart
Does a weekly summary work for you? Is it a waste of time? Let me know by posting a comment. Thanks....