Here's a quick summary of the workouts that I did last week:
- Monday, May 23: On the road to Middlebury, VT.
- Tuesday, May 24: In Middlebury, Burlington, and South Strafford, VT.
- Wednesday, May 25: In Middlebury and Norwich, VT.
- Thursday, May 26: Returning from Middlebury, VT.
- Friday, May 27: 6.7 mile bike ride in 27 minutes.
- Saturday, May 28: Preparing current house for showing.
- Sunday, May 29: 15.9 mile bike ride in 1 hour 4 minutes. Mowed the lawn for 32 minutes
This week my wife and I took a brief trip to Vermont for vacation. When we got home, we focused on finalizing the date for our move to Newtown, PA and getting the existing house ready to be shown. I got out on Friday and Sunday for rides, and kept the heart rate monitor on while I mowed the lawn after I got home from the Sunday ride. In a week like this I need all the statistical help I can get.
I exercised for a total of 2 hours 3 minutes, and burned 1,628 calories. That's not enough by any stretch of the imagination, and I hope to do better next week.