Here's a quick summary of the workouts that I did last week:
- Monday, May 16: 16.2 mile bike ride in 1 hour 7 minutes.
- Tuesday, May 17: Busy.
- Wednesday, May 18: Looking for houses.
- Thursday, May 19: Looking for houses.
- Friday, May 20: Rain. Heavy in the morning, lighter in the afternoon. Lance Armstrong would definitely have gotten his ride in. Catching up with work.
- Saturday, May 14: Looking for houses.
- Sunday, May 15: 15.7 mile bike ride in 1 hour 4 minutes.
This week my wife and I had to start looking for a new place to live because she took a new job over in Ambler, PA, 45 minutes to an hour away from our current home. I got out on Monday and Sunday for rides. The rest of the days were jammed with non-exercise activity.
In spite of that, I exercised for a total of 2 hours 12 minutes, and burned 1,820 calories.