This is the Operation Gadget weekly summary for the third week of July 2004. I'm experimenting with a weekly summary so that readers who want to receive a periodic email with Operation Gadget headlines can receive the links to all of the articles published each week. I will post a mechanism for readers to sign up for this service when I work out the details.
- WSJ View of AirPort Express is Slightly Negative
- Armstrong is Right: Time Trial to Alpe d'Huez Was Too Dangerous
- Wall Street Journal Personal Technology Column Available via RSS
- Watching the Tour de France at Alpe d'Huez
- Surprised that Ullrich Tried to Breakaway on an Intermediate Mountain Again
- Got a RIM Blackberry 7230 for Long-Term Review Purposes
- Race Timing System for Tour de France Explained by Engadget
- Statistics Quoted in Wall Street Journal Article on Mobile Phone Safety Don't Ring True to Me
- Aperto Networks Gear Providing Broadband Wireless Access for France Telecom at Tour de France
- Johan Bruyneel Profiled in the Washington Post, Saiz Takes Issue
- Several Lance Armstrong Rivals Are Now "a la Maison"
Does a weekly summary work for you? Is it a waste of time? Let me know by posting a comment. Thanks....