This is the Operation Gadget weekly summary for the fourth week of May 2004. I'm experimenting with a weekly summary so that readers who want to receive a periodic email with Operation Gadget headlines can receive the links to all of the articles published each week. I will post a mechanism for readers to sign up for this service when I work out the details.
- Wide Screen DVDs Outselling Full Screen through All Sales Channels
- Cingular Reportedly Starting a 3G Trial in Atlanta
- Palm Tungsten C Provides Best WiFi Throughput in Tom's Networking Test of PDAs
- Most Public Access Points Not Listed in NodeDB.com
- T-Mobile and Comcast Announce Outdoor Hotzone on South Street in Philadelphia
- Norelco Products on Sale Again at Amazon.com
- HP Upgrades iPAQ h5400 and 5500 Series with Windows Mobile 2003 and WPA
Does a weekly summary work for you? Is it a waste of time? Let me know by posting a comment. Thanks....