Jenny Levine of theShiftedLibrarian.com has published a list called What's on My Treo 600 which lists the software and services that she typically uses on her Treo. This page has links to similar information on other's websites as well:
- Albert Bodamer of Bodamer.com,
- the author of but she's a girl...., (haven't figured out who this is yet),
- Michael Connick of The Connected PDA,
- Jeff Ray of JeffRaysBrain.com,
- Michael Seneadza of MoveTheCrowd
- the author of Shades of Gray, (figured out who this was and he didn't like it), and
- Vikram Pant of vikrampant.com
There's a ton of great information in the links above, so check them out. It took some work to figure out who some of these people are, but I will be in touch with as many of them as I can to see if I can get even more details about how their Treo 600's more productive.
Reading these lists has made me more motivated about replacing my current Treo with the Treo 600. We'll see if I figure out a way to do this within current budgetary constraints....